At Sudans Post, we welcome your comments on our website and social media channels. We want to create a space where people can share their thoughts and opinions in a respectful and constructive way.
To that end, we have a few guidelines for comments:
- Be respectful of others. This means avoiding personal attacks, insults, hate speech, tribalism, and racist comments.
- Stay on topic. Your comments should be relevant to the content of the post or page.
- Don’t post spam or advertisements. We don’t allow comments that are simply self-promotional or that try to sell products or services.
- Don’t post illegal or harmful content. This includes content that is violent, pornographic, or that promotes illegal activity.
We reserve the right to remove any comments that violate these guidelines. If you have any questions about our comment policy, please contact us.
Here are some examples of comments that would be considered unacceptable:
- Personal attacks, insults, or hate speech
- Comments that are off topic or irrelevant
- Spam or advertisements
- Illegal or harmful content
- Comments that promote tribalism or racism
Here are some examples of comments that would be considered acceptable:
- Comments that express your opinion on the topic of the post
- Comments that ask questions or provide feedback
- Comments that share your experience or knowledge
We hope you will help us create a respectful and constructive community at Sudans Post by following these guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.
- We may edit or remove comments that are borderline acceptable.
- We may not be able to remove all unacceptable comments immediately.
- If you see a comment that you believe violates our policy, please report it to us.
For concerns, contact Sudans Post Ethic Committee by following this LINK.
Thank you for your understanding.